Come to have your Smartphone problems answered (as best as I can). This coffee chat/IT Clinic is also intended for those participants who have attended the monthly IT classes (free) in Bukit Merah Library – to followup on the lessons (Last lesson, Movie Making).
We gather together to share our skills, problems and to engage ourselves in lifelong learning and friendship. Details of coffee chat are as follows:
Date: 17th June (Saturday)
Time: 5PM to 8PM
Venue: 313 @ Somerset (Food Court at Level 5)
Do drop by if you are interested. All are welcome!
We all have a story to tell – our memories, our life experiences and our legacy. Come and learn how to make a digital movie of your story with your own write-up and pictures. We will be using the Microsoft Windows Movie Maker program.
This is a 3-days (hands-on) workshop and participants are required to bring their laptop computers with Windows 7 or better to every session.
Participants are expected to attend all the 3 sessions of the workshop.
Topic: Digital Video Management
Dates: 10th June (Saturday), 3PM to 5PM (2 hours)
15th June (Thursday), 2PM to 5PM (3 hours)
22nd June (Thursday), 2PM to 5PM (3 hours)
Venue: Bukit Merah Library
Admission is free
Those interested, please register with NLB via http://nlb.gov.sg/golibrary/
Registration is normally opened around the last week of May.
Direction: Nearest MRT: Tiong Bahru, exit and turn right, up escalator and take bus number 5 or 16 or 851 to end (Bukit Merah Bus Interchange). About 5 minutes walk to library.
There are two steps in going about doing this.
1) Your need to know your Huawei Wireless Router access user name and password. Default is admin/admin
2) If you also forget your WLAN password, then you have to reset the Wireless Router. After reset, the router has a default SSID and Security Key.
Now assuming you still remember your WLAN SSID and password, but you only need to change the WLAN password. This is how you go about it.
- Connect your Huawei Wireless Router to a desktop or laptop computer and turn on your computer and the Wireless Router. Make sure the wireless router is transmitting (two lights ON).
- On the desktop/laptop computer, search for the SSID of the Wireless Router and connect to it.
- Now go to the desktop/laptop computer Internet browser and type
- With the Huawei Setting Menu, click “Connection Settings” and type in the Wireless Router User name and password.
- Select “Quick Setup” and follow the instructions to change the WLAN SSID (if necessary) and the access password.