Problems: My iPhone is low in memory. Cannot download any more Apps or take any more pictures.
To avoid the above from happening, it is prudent to perform regular housekeeping of your iPhone to transfer all your photos away from the iPhone. Below will show you how this can be done.
1. On Apple computer start screen, click “Go” then select “Applications”
2. Next select “Image Capture”
3. Connect one USB thumb drive (preferably with 32GB or more) on one USB slot and the iPhone, with USB cable, connect to another USB slot on the Apple computer.
4. Ensure your iPhone is unlocked
5. Somewhere below the screen of Apple computer, select “Import to – Others” and then select the thumb drive name.
6. On the extreme left, you have the choice of a) Delete (photos on iPhone) after import or b) Keep original (photos on iPhone)
7. After (6) above, click “Import All”
8. Depending on the amount of photos, once completed, you will have a copy of all photos in your thumb drive
9. Alternatively, instead of using a thumb drive, you can also use a portable USB external hard drive.
10. Once confirmed a copy of all photos are successfully copied to your other device, you can safely delete all photos on your iPhone
11. It is recommended you repeat the above procedure once your iPhone has stored 300 or more pictures